How to make pure Amla Juice
07 Oct, 2016 A2Zstory Editorial
Pure Amla juice can be made easily at home by using these steps
- Chop 500 gm Amla into small pieces and remove the seeds.
- Put pieces in batches in a mixer and grind into a fine paste.
- Use a fine cloth and put the paste in.
- Squeeze tightly and extract as much juice as possible.
- Fresh juice can be refrigerated and lasts for 15 days.
- If you require more quantities to be preserved for a few months, add 2 tablespoon of sodium lactate for every 500 grams of juice. This will last for 8 – 10 months.
- You can also make ice cubes of Amla juice Amla juice has many health benefits.
It is rich in vitamin C & contains anti-oxidants, fibre and minerals like calcium and phosphorus.